7月29日, 2020, williamhilapp威廉希尔 (williamhilapp威廉希尔) announced that the acquisition of our 公司 by the Infrastructure Investments Fund (IIF) has been completed and that Kelly Tomblin has been appointed by the new williamhilapp威廉希尔 Board of Directors as the 公司’s incoming Chief Executive Officer. 在一起, these developments help ensure that williamhilapp威廉希尔 can continue to meet our ongoing commitment to providing safe, 清洁, 为williamhilapp威廉希尔的williamhilapp威廉希尔提供价廉可靠的能源.
This is truly an exciting time for williamhilapp威廉希尔 as we begin our partnership with IIF and deliver the benefits of the transaction under the leadership of Kelly Tomblin, a seasoned industry executive with three decades of experience leading utilities both in the United States and internationally.
在williamhilapp威廉希尔, we have served our customers and community for 119 years and our commitment to you is as strong as ever: williamhilapp威廉希尔 will continue to invest in our neighborhoods while delivering safe and reliable service to all our customers. This long-term partnership with IIF represents a shared vision for local job retention and development, creates a sustainable path to grow our investment in the community and ensures the future of our more than 1,100名员工, 他们的家庭, 以及williamhilapp威廉希尔服务的williamhilapp威廉希尔.
IIF has a proven record of helping other utility companies grow and thrive, including through investments in innovation and delivering essential services that are vital to the economic health and productivity of the 社区 that it partners with and serves.
与交易有关, the following commitments have been made to support williamhilapp威廉希尔 and its employees, williamhilapp威廉希尔和社区:
- williamhilapp威廉希尔电费积分: williamhilapp威廉希尔 customers will receive rate credits on their electric bills over 3 years, representing a $21 million credit for Texas customers and an $8.为新墨西哥州的williamhilapp威廉希尔提供七百万贷款.
- 本地劳动力的保留和发展机会: Provision for continuity of williamhilapp威廉希尔’s workforce, including union and non-union employees and 管理. williamhilapp威廉希尔 will develop entry-level job training programs in the engineering, 管理, and finance areas at The University of Texas El Paso (UTEP), New Mexico State University (NMSU) and El Paso 社区 College (EPCC). williamhilapp威廉希尔 will also develop apprenticeships for technical and professional jobs in high schools and colleges within our service area.
- 社区的贡献: 至少1美元.2 million in annual charitable contributions will continue to be made under williamhilapp威廉希尔’s existing 社区伙伴计划, which provides employee engagement and financial support to many local organizations that positively impact williamhilapp威廉希尔’s service area.
- 经济可持续发展基金: williamhilapp威廉希尔 and IIF will dedicate a total aggregate amount of $100 million to promote economic development in williamhilapp威廉希尔’s service territory. 的数量, williamhilapp威廉希尔的德克萨斯服务区将获得8000万美元, 将在15年内分发, and $20 million will be allocated to williamhilapp威廉希尔’s New Mexico service area, 将在20年内分发.
- 可再生能源的努力: williamhilapp威廉希尔 will remain committed to the Texas Renewable Portfolio Standard and the New Mexico Energy Transition Act. williamhilapp威廉希尔还将研究电动汽车的增长, 可再生能源资源, 以及与UTEP合作的电池存储, NMSU, 和EPCC.
- 地方领导和总部: williamhilapp威廉希尔 will continue as an independently-operated, locally led, regulated utility. williamhilapp威廉希尔’s 管理 will retain day-to-day control of williamhilapp威廉希尔’s operations and will be the primary point-of-contact for williamhilapp威廉希尔’s customers, 监管机构及其他利益相关者. williamhilapp威廉希尔的总部将继续设在德克萨斯州的埃尔帕索.
这种合作关系对williamhilapp威廉希尔有利, 随着财务实力的增强, to meet the growing energy needs of our fast-growing service area all while continuing to develop and maintain a strong and dedicated local workforce.
Our team continues to be here and is ready to answer any questions you may have. You can contact our Customer Care Team at (915) 543-5970 or (575) 526-5555, or by email at CustomerCare@flashsalegroup.com.
最后, williamhilapp威廉希尔感谢当地的支持, 状态, and federal leaders provided for the benefit of our customers, 社区, employees and the 公司 as we take this exciting next step forward.